DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Finally... a Middle Earth Server that is well built.

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Thargelion
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11
 100%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Finally... a Middle Earth Server that is well built. Reply with quote

Although I have little time for NWN anymore, there is a server Return of Middle Earth (Rome) which is quite a decent place. Low power items and tradeskills are a big part of this, plus a scripting tool that allows people to speak in "Elvish" so that only people with the same ability or high lore can understand you. Anyhow... I only wish I still had any time for NWN these days, but with Grad School drowning me in work I just cannot find the time. I would like to see some of my old comrades and foes from Dysotopia though...
View users profile Send private message Send email
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear my calling.

icon_twisted.gif

Will Spears be an ally or foe? icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Hurin
PostSun 10/26/03 8:56pm
Hmmmm....This sounds interesting. I think I'll be checking it out.  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostSun 10/26/03 9:29pm
Whats the IP? Or rather whats it hosted under?  Reply with quote

Thargelion
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The IP is 66.92.109.237:5121

I am fairly certain that it is under roleplay.

A well built mod with a lot of good roleplayers; a shortage of active good players means that Dunadain and Elves are needed. I play about twice a week, although if I saw any familiar Dysotopians, I would hop on to say hello. It should not be too difficult to surmise my identity...

This is one of those servers where a +1 or keen blade is likely to be the best weapon you see outside of accomplishing some sort of quest. The tradeskills are well done, being the best means of creating items of a more powerful nature. XP is low... that is my only complaint, although the mod team are online a great deal so there are plenty of opportunities for DM quests. During peak hours there are 15-20 players online, during off-time 3-5. There are no real player guilds at the moment, but such a venture has been encouraged (so long as it fits into the genre). Send me a PM if you want some other details.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: