DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Har-Rhun v1.55

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Har-Rhun v1.55 Reply with quote

v1.55 is up on the server right now and basically here is what is different/added ... perhaps not the whole list, but you get the idea ...

The finishing of the item revisions from the stock item lists was done, meaning that items with perma-haste, mind-immune, death-magic immune and those sorts of things from the stock item lists have been adjusted and replacements scripted into play. We'd done some of them before, but now just about all of them are covered. Two cases I know of where they were not changed and they were left alone on purpose ... the Staff of Command and the Ring of Power. In most cases the "new" items were given replacement powers in the form of saves and other things (with haste items it's a unique power self-only which gives you a 35% speed increase for 10 min real time once per rest period -- which means, if you rest every 15 like you can, then you have a 5 min period where you actually need to walk around normal speed).

Some of the items like the Soldiers Might mace and some others are arguably "better" now without the immunity because I adjusted up some other stuff to offset the drop in cost with the loss of immunity ... i.e. the effort was to keep the GP value of the new item about the same as the old. Taralash and Phantom Bow are also, as more examples, perhaps better now than they were before ... there are others, too. If you see anything that looks wrong with items along these lines, let me know (like an item popping up that we missed or something)

Some various bugs and such adjusted here and there where they had presented themselves ... one of which was a bad transition in the Druid's Grove to the Ironwood Armoury area.

A few new areas added though most of them are pretty undetailed, just kinda placeholders which can be developed later ... as I have been hearing it from some of the crew that they cannot get a grip on my land layout so I figure if I lay down some undeveloped areas linked where they should be then they will have an easier time with it, so to speak. icon_smile.gif
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: