DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Keep these forums going!!

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Keep these forums going!! Reply with quote

I was looking through the old posts and came up on the guild area with the White Rose posts. I never realized how many people were in that guild, as at that time I was still playing my rogue and didnt know anyone. One thing that really surprised me was seeing Snares name in that list icon_eek.gif I Didnt realize how long you played on Dyso, lol.
I'm truly glad these forums are still up as I like to sit back sometimes and read about all the things that happened within the lands of Dysotopia. There was much that happened which I still read about for the first time. When you start reading everything in this forum, you start putting everything together and you begin to see the real story that took place in Dysotopia. The server has alot of history in it, and it gave many people thier first taste of online NWN.
All I can say is thank you for keeping these forums up icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Keep these forums going!! Reply with quote

I was first introduced to the module by a friend of Zak Fel - he'd been telling me about tidy badgers and whatnots so I decided to give the server a try. During this period the concepts of "RPing" to me were still very much limited to that of console-type RPGs, such as Breath of Fire where you were normally given simple "yes" or "no" choices for your character.

Upon my character's arrival to Eleriina, the first two prominent figures I met were Zak Fel and Relik whose little conversation of vile evil schemes I witnessed. This gave me a better understand of "RPing", furthermore I learnt that there were guilds where players could be a part of. Snares decided to take the path of good by helping others, thus joining the Order of the White Rose.

Well, I don't suppose that can really compare to the true veterans of these lands who were here since the first day, however it was indeed sufficient to have gained many tales to tell and memories to recall. icon_wink.gif

So there - long live the Tidy Badgers! badger.gif

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: