DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Uin and Conrad

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Drudley
PostSun 12/29/02 12:59am
PLEASE answer my PM, Bri told me to ask you guys, so answer it, Conrad i believe already ignored it, but now your here Uin... please answer  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSun 12/29/02 1:11am
Hmmm... now Uin left as well, and now you are here Falkhor, YOU answer it, someone has to, how else should i know whats wrong  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the point for my mates, sparing Falk, Uin, Kindo, and Bri from having to get into this. I'll be brief and to the point. It will be my first and final comment on the matter. Folks can argue sides if they like, but the decision is made and it's done and won't be revoked any time soon so I am not going to go on and on about it.

There are multiple reasons for it, Drud. Multiple issues going back a long time which have resulted in bans before and, apparently, little change on your part. You're a smart boy, you know what they are ... that you have to ask is even more evidence that the decision was the correct one.

To make a long story short, in light of other recent actions on your part, it was a consensus decision that, simply put, we don't need or want you around any more. So, once again simply put, you're history.

The education process was exhausted, we're tired of dealing with you and giving more "one more chances" ... so we won't have to deal with you any more, ever more.

Perhaps your removal will catch the attention of others and they will begin to mend their ways and shape up. Otherwise ... trust me ... you will have some company on the outside.
Glorin
PostSun 12/29/02 2:46am
i think its an attempt to weaken the lgog so the osb will take over the world ;0  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSun 12/29/02 10:35pm
Well, for the ones that dont know, im perm banned, so, bye bye icon_cry.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
PostSun 12/29/02 10:36pm
WHAT? 1) Why? and 2) Well cya drudley..... icon_cry.gif  Reply with quote

Kinva
PostSun 12/29/02 10:55pm
drudley banned ? WHEN WHERE HOW THE F DID IT HAPPEN?  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSun 12/29/02 11:00pm
Ask someone that knows  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come there are no posts saying: "Finally banned, hooray" "Great, now we wont have to be bothered by him anymore" "This is a great step to Dysotopias improvement"?

Give me some of those so i know im banned for a good reason
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Drudley
PostMon 12/30/02 12:22am
Come on Kuma, i know you want to  Reply with quote

Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be rude or anything, you know me from a while ago, and you know perfectly what I think of you, both in-game and out of it.

Reason why I didn't reply :: I was in this thread minutes ago, was simply cause I considered it spam, since it doesn't add anything people don't know ::

You've been given many chances and in each case you proved yourself to be "trashable", since you don't add anything to dyso, and the comunity doesn't need you, why? Because you simple can't understand the idea that people DO have limits and that you are NOT allowed by any means to cross them. Brian do have limits as well, like everyone involved on dyso, yet somehow you don't care and keep going over them with an ease that amazes me.

How many times have you been banned? and How many times do you think it's enough for you to understand that there's SOMETHING wrong with you or your actions in game. 1500? I don't think so Drudley.

I for one wouldn't put it like "I'm happy for your ban", yet you made your bed and it's certainly the time you lay on it. This will teach people that no matter how much time you have on the game, you can be out any given day if you don't have a sense of gratitude or respect for dysotopia.

Changes are being made, and you missed the train a long time ago. You were given many ooportunities to catch up with the rest, yet you didn't wanted to. I for one, think it's enough.

That being said, I rest my case. And sorry it took me this long to express myself, but you asked for it.

Kuma.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) There are very few people that actually add something, very many in the game are "trashable"

2) I dont think Brians opinion was a big part of this as he tells me to ask the moderators why i was banned

3) This last time i was banned i didnt cross any damn lines as i may have done before

4) ... Your reply is just out of date...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of forums, I'm not going to start a little debate here with you about this all Drudley, I'm over that.

Brian's opinion -and he can correct me If I'm wrong- it's big part of anything that happens within dysotopia, perhaps he wasn't a big part of YOUR problem, yet I read my last post and it didn't said anywhere that this was the case. Now did I ?

And above all, sorry you feel that my reply it's "out of date", then simply don't come asking for it cause you know perfectly well what you're gonna get.

Last comment, and to put a end to it, I really don't care wether you are in dyso or not. I care a hell lot more for people that actually enjoy the game and have the said sense of respect or consideration to those working on dyso, like you say, many don't, I don't care about them either. Simple.

Kuma.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudden, about your Brian-remark. Bri is not in game as often that is needed to make these decisions or form an opinion of his own. He has give that responsibility to the moderators, who actually ARE on pretty much everytime (atleast one is) and can make these calls.

Take care Drud.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEED DRUDLEY

some here know that when i first came here i was like pked 10 times everyday sure it was fun but you get sick of it, i didnt know how to lvl up or anything, and drudley was the only one that took some time to tell me what to hunt as a cleric and how to do it, i mean i was low lvl, and you know i talk a lot so i couldnt back up my words with real power and got killed over and over, got stolen basicalyi had a hard time

but my point is that drud is not a bad person dont perm ban him ;(

and how will the glorins guard defend themselves without the best dueler in the whole mod
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostMon 12/30/02 6:14am
OGT FOR KUNG!
DRUDLEY FOR DYSO!

Ogt
PostMon 12/30/02 6:16am
when you make me king i will have pretty girls in bikinis serving cold drinks to the thirsty travelers!!!!!!! IN EVERY MAYOR DYSOTOPIAN ROAD!!!  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostMon 09/21/09 1:25pm
Good thing the OT board hasn't been locked into history.

I love reading all these old posts/threads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: