DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Exploiting in the Emerald Caverns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Big Jay
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: Exploiting in the Emerald Caverns Reply with quote

Just thought I'd drop in to Dyso for a while, say hello etc. I decide to go and do the Emerald Caverns, and have some fun killing the Arcane Render. When I go through the portal, what do I find but Thanos and Ogk already in there, having used the expoit to cheat. I kill them (of course) and claim the loot as my just spoils. Later, the server crashes, so I decide to go back to the caverns. With the help of a monk called Iron Mike, the Arcane Render once again gives up his tome. But while we are fighting him, what do I see but wail being cast on the other side of the wall. Yes, Thanos was back, cheating once more. Bri, you have warned people what will happen if they do this. Please, take some action...
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not absolutely sure they used the cheat to get there.
They could have had the book since before (many people do that, stock up on books) and simply rushed to the portal after the crash.

It is almost impossible to take it easy if you want to do the emerald quest.
You are almost forced to do some kind of rush.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...u killed Ogt and thanos?
ya good!!
ill ask u along when i do my emerald runs icon_biggrin.gif
Kindo
Great Deity

XP
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he meant DGK. Not OGT. DGK.

And I am willing to suspect both him (DGK) and Thanos are doing the emerald quest over and over again. Evil.
That is not good. Once per character is enough.
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl i had an incedent the other day a while back when thanos and florina (acct name "Shihi") were standing around while i was with dgk and glorin and we were desperately trying to kill the renders (both at once is hard as hell) (btw all my chars are true neutral so i can be party leader without any RP team leading alignment issues, me being true neutral does not change ur alignment as if u were chaotic evil and had a lawful good party leader, so effectively u can have any amount of evil or good peeps in my team with me leader and not have any alignment issues) when thanos and florina come around invisable (i have see invis for a spell) and i seen them before i got dispelled by the damned renders walking around, anyway i finally (single handedly!, not lol the others were stalling him while i shot spells off left and right) took down the render when glorin dies and i have no way of raising him so he respawns and i see dgk get attacked by florina and thanos before he escapes quickly then thanos and florina take the book and run off.... i am following them silently behind em and they use the book to go to the render, anyway i get up ahead of them and they are like what u doing? as i am buffing before i go and run to try and attack they get ahead of my at the narrow walkway and start killing the render... anyway hes badly wounded in under 40 seconds and starts his healing cycle when i get a nasty thought of payback when both of them are out of buffs i start casting horrid wilting over and over at them and they both drop dead leaving me with a near death render for the taking, when he comes over and SAPS me while im sitting there STUNNED and helpless florina relogs to come back in full heal to kill me but i already am back to normal and killed the render quickly take the key run for the treasure run the hell away when glorin starts telling me in party the gate is closed to get in so im walking very slowly back to the portal all the while thanos and florin following me saying ARE U GONNA GIVE US LOOT? and im like u guys rush this stuff every server reset u can just go without for one time and keep on walking when i get out and find glorin there and we start to run away with the loot but i ask glorin to cast bull strength on me so i can run faster bu he is out..... so while im standing there at the gate thanos is asking me, actually warning me to give him some of the treasure (when Shihi reloged she raised him with seeds of life) and i come over and bring up the barter screen and show him an ale and say "have a drink!" hes like it aint funny... so i show him an arrow and tell him heres ur loot : p lol he had previousely buffed while me and glorin were standing around and glorin said "hes gonna fight u" in party so i got to stand back and he casted darkness on top of me, i quickly casted ultravision on me so i could see when he starts casting all these wails of the banshee on me and it bounced off of my shadow shield when i hit him with a greater dispel and it ONLY took out his shadow shield lol..... i started nailing him with horrid wiltings and he kept getting disrupted at which point he casted spell mantle and i used lesser spell breach to take it down when at that point glorin blinded them both with a word of faith, effectively making them pie for me... i slew them both quickly after glorin dispeled them a few times and we were going out they were laying there dead when we both rested (glorin and me) and glorin finally got bull strength on me so i went invis and ran like hell for the door, when i see the account "Shihi" log out and relog almost instantly and then i see glorins little dead face on the party bar come up almost immediately and he like damnit... he respawns i think or somethin he came back to life and we went to eleriina i gave him some of the treasure and we lived happily ever after ;0 with my newfound items and my helmet i could be immune to mind spells i was happy and still had 40k or so left over from the duel sword which i sold anyway i go on and thats almost the end of that story ..... well actually it is but neway i got to go to kravenwood to buy some stuff when i decided to re arrange my spell book and a peep called "Terra Branford" comes and finds me behind the kravenwood guardhouse and i get a tell from her saying "hes in kravenwood" and i respond with " what do u mean" in a tell and she simple responds with a question mark... anyway she starts engaging me in some senseless conversation when i casually pop in, are u spying on me? she says "i am no ones spy!" andway i continue on talking with her when after what i suspected comes true, thanos comes around behind me and and says somethin like hello, and terra says nice talking with u i gotta go, so she goes over there and starts shopping still in earshot of me and thanos while im standing there thanos starts asking me nicely why did u do that to me when i was fresh out of spells for fighting when we were in the emerald caverns? i dont even say anything to him i am just standing there and every time he says somthing to me i respond " ;0 " every time he eventually says "WHY U GOTTA BE SUCH A DAMN BITCH?" at which point i walk off and go to the portal to eleriina and walk to the arena in eleriina north and say thanos come fight me in a tell, i dont get a responce and i dislike him even and still nothin anyway server crashed not long after and i see thanos rushing to the eleriina portal and warp just as server crashes again lol..... anyway jus thought i would tell u what kinda happend here i wanna see if you peeps like conrad uin and maybe kindo can see whats wrong with this picture?

i wanna see if conrad is as good as he says he is and can list everything wrong that happend during this session ;0

have fun.... (note this story may be lacking some details forgive me but im gonna slant things in my view a lil anyway i will admit that i left out a few details or maybe my story was a bit backwards with after facts going on first, but whatever it still happend lol)

anyway jus for some fun as a rant ;0
MAX_DAMMIT
PostMon 11/11/02 3:21pm
(O_o) i ain't gona read that OMG dude  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostMon 11/11/02 3:42pm
...  Reply with quote

Big Jay
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there are two reasons that I know of that prove they were cheating.

First, there is a script on the altar which prevents it being used again until the boss has respawned. If you click on the altar and someone has previously activated it, a chest appears on top of the portal preventing access. I got no such chest when I clicked on it.

Second, after I had sold the loot, Thanos started sending me tells saying things like "I did not know it was cheating" (!) and that he was just doing something that someone else had shown him.

Oh, and when I was still in the boss area after getting the loot, I was chatting with Glorin in party chat and DGK appears, and starts attacking me, having used the exploit (with the help of Thanos) to get through the wall. Incidentally, I had heard people saying that this guy wasn't exactly playing with a full deck, but it wasn't until after I had killed him, and had sucessfully looted ALL of his soulstones from his corpse and a fair amount of gold (yes, it took at least 7-8 minutes before he respawned, during which he was playing with his emotes) that I finally believed them.
Kindo
Great Deity

XP
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is a serious report.

A banning or something should be in order. Atleast a warning, next time....gone.

Up to the men.
zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i usually kill the ppl that try to steal my emerald tomb or loot...im not always successful but ive held my own

next time someone tries to steal ya loot or emerald tomb..just kill them
Shihi
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22
 9%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And heres my part of the fiction of Jon316.

I logged in and deceided to go for the emerald items, entered the cave went invis and walked to the render unbuffed beside invis/trueseeing. I see Shadow of Doom (thats the Jon guy), Glorin of many faces (dead) and Thanos battle both render at the same time. I rez Glorin, stand near shadow (which was fighting with arcane and divine) and say "please invite". No response but I eat wiltings and i have to heal me. I ask again. Nothing. I deceide that they are busy (I would... 2 renders are tough) and attack the arcane with my mighty staff. Luckily I get his attention and draw him in a lone corner. There I summon a celestial avenger, buff this guy up and start making jokes. Thanos joins in and after eating another wilting I try to invite Thanos which works. We are now 2 in a party. The 2nd avenger and some chains kill the arcane and Thanos takes the book. We go to the altar. Shadow of Doom is following us (I dont know if divine is dead or not).
At altar we rest I try to invite her in party which fails. So I say "you are already in a party, cant invite". No response. Thanos has the book and opens the altar shadow is following us. We divide the work in he buffing up with ES and I killing the amorphs. I dont use any buffs at all. I kill the amorphs pretty easily and Thanos gets the attention of the Lord. Everything works as it should. As the Lord starts healing I and Thanos put some fire on him (wilting, chain you know the drill) I say to shadow "stand back!" and fire away. Lord is now nearly dead and suddenly me and Thanos are dead... hard to deceide which wilting is yours if 3 people start casting. She grabs the loot and is going out NOT rezzing us. I quit and enter the game, rez Thanos. We go after her and in the altar room we find shadow and glorin. Thanos wants some part of the items I stand around still believing that its a misunderstanding and dont buff or something. Shadow jokes and starts insulting us, Thanos partychats me "WTF this bitch" and tries to kill her. Glorin casts shortly after word of faith and Im blind.
Here is an interresting part: Thanos casted chain lightning on shadow and I see the graphics of a globe of invulnerability and the spell is useless. I think its another exploit (globe works only for level 4 and below).
Well, Im blind and some time later dead again. I quit/login but Im still blind (if you log out you login with same effects). I rest to see something again and there is nobody in the altar room. Ill go out and see shadow and glorin and myth a bit farther away. I dont bother with buffin and deceide to go with max icestorm to kill them both. Its not working and her finger gets me (im still having a damage prevention belt on and Im not immune to instant death). Dead the 3rd time. I quit/login. Myth is still there and I ask her "where are they" she said that glorin went out. I run after him and kill him short bevore butterfly fields. Go to Elriina, meet Thanos, meet Glorin again start insulting each other... and thats it.

I only wanted to post my version of Jons story. Reader can now deceide whos the bad/good guys. Only want to point out that Jon has a bloming phantasy or was probably drunk as he wrote his down.

Shihi
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is this being brought OOC ne ways? when i insulted u peeps afterwards it was purely IC. When Thanos asked for a share in the altar room it was after he started Buffing, which implied he was goign to use force. As for relogging thats an exploit and grounds for punishment. u just admitted to a dyso crime ;0. ne ways, stop bringing IC things into OOC.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Shihi
Master

XP
 9%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when i insulted u peeps afterwards it was purely IC.

Our insults were also only pur IC.
Quote:
it was after he started Buffing, which implied he was goign to use force.

You seem to have a new skill called mindreading as you know what is he doing.
We were the ones who died by shadows hand at this time, what do you expect? Actually I was a fool not to buff up.
Quote:
thats an exploit and grounds for punishment.

Good. Than I would like to have also punishment for being PKed by Shadow and as you helped her also for you.

Shihi
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when attacked one defends themselves, when an ally comes under fire one comes to their aid.

wtf man, u asshole is hardly IC

can we just stop this argument now it goes nowhere
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
sethiroth64
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: I am not a Criminal Reply with quote

Thanos

shishi version of the story is what i remembered what happednt i dont know what the heck john316 is jabbering about threw most of that except what we said to each outher is true but not how she made it soud how it happend they came up on me and shishi and killed us after we were almost dead and out of spells shshi and i killed the slaad and got the book and went after the emerald set this whol time i didnt eaven know shadow of doom was eave there cus i didnt hav my true seeing on i didnt know they were there untill the poit they started casting horrid wilting at me as far as i could tell they just came killed us and stole the treasure

And as for Big Jays complaint

dgk and i did go threw the wall but when we got to emerald caves the doors had already been broke down to get to the alter room where u go threw the wall we had a previous book from anouther game and were just going to go to the alter cus the last game crashed when i saw the door was already down and the slaads had not been killed i knew somone had broke in i then decided we would save the book and go in a look and see who it was there was nobody there only a skull n the ground and and the slaads were wounded already so we decided to finish them off and then here comes Big Jay behind us ASSUMING that we intentionally brok in to steal the treasure witch was not the case he then kille dus and took the treasure and again we were defencless after the battle we just finished i never intentionally break in and steal the treasure i always kille the slaads cus their ot that hard anyway well thats my version of what happend decide what you will
Shihi
Master

XP
 9%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wtf man, u asshole is hardly IC

Give me the IC version of "you asshole" I will use it next time.
Quote:
can we just stop this argument now it goes nowhere

Yes.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like there's plenty of blame for all to share in this case.

I will say Brant and I were doing Emerald the other day and ran into Thanos and he joined up with us and everything went smashingly well ... so it's not like he's incapable of working with others.

Having not been there, and with conflicting stories, it's hard to really pull the truth out from the mix. Usually, however, the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two conflicting stories.
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Emerald Caverns Incedent... Reply with quote

Remember this is the rants section so what Any one says You cant take it seriously Lol
except that the stuff I post is correct...

Anyway im going to argue with You both for what reason I have no clue but here goes

first off Shihi you never raised Glorin he Re-Spawned.

Second you said Thanos was battling the renders then you say the same thing about me.... ? you never asked for a invite or anything you simply were watching us invisibly and even ran from one of the renders first time when he started chasing you (they have true seeing) and You never even battled the renders at all. I was fighting them and was using Wilting an if you were standing next waiting to steal the book good for me hitting You with it ASS. anyway You steal the kills when Glorin dies and im over there resting (since Glorin had lured them away from me) to get some stuff back to fight when I find You and Thanos battling the render which dies quickly and then You leave poor Glorin with me standing next to him dead and run off, anyway he Re-Spawns and after You guys go and rush to the alter with the book me a little ways behind you and I follow you into the portal and Glorin is trying to get back to the portal but he doesn't have haste and is very slow anyway... and You never invited me just rushed to the alter and went in....
anyway yes You guys got up and killed the lesser critters and even with me standing there I Was not worried when You started casting horrid wilting I had Shadow Shield on and it didn't phase me so while You guys keep nailing him, I get mad when he is down to badly wounded and starts healing within 30 seconds anyway I finished him after I nailed You both with some horrid Wilting (note I did not aim at You just the render Lol) and eventually You both die quickly and I had no way to raise You and then Shihi Re-logged just as I killed the render and then I got the key ran off and got the loot then ran to the door while You healed Thanos and when I got outside and Thanos starts buffing and says give us some treasure. im like I show him an ale in barter then show him a ice arrow (14 I think) and anyway he gets mad and casts darkness in which I Casted Ultra-Vision then he starts casting wail of the banshee on me Lol... I shrug it off and dispel him then nail him with a few Wilting, Florina(Shihi) was doing nothing at all and died standing off to the side when Glorin blinded You and I blasted You to pieces Lol anyway when Thanos Casted chain lightning on me it didn't affect me cause I was not hostile to him and no it had no little globe of immunity or anything I did not even have globe of Invulnerability on me at the time (not a spell I even have on shadow)and no its not an exploit just doesn't effect neutral targets =P
so after Thanos is dead me and Glorin move away and I see you Reloged again
and Casted ice storm at me, well that's Your stupid fault because I had on a belt of damage resist which stopped the physical side of the damage and had on energy buffer which gave me Protection from the ice damage when I nail You with a finger of death and You rolled a 1+24=25 vs. dc of 27 or so while im laughing at You I don't even pay attention to myth or whatever as im trying to run with Glorin and he cast bull strength on me so I can run max speed
and I see while I'm running Glorin's dead symbol appears showing that he died and then see him alive 2 seconds later ( I figured he Re-Spawned) (which he did) and I don't know anymore from there as You were with florina and I was in eleriina smith already Lol!!!
anyway that's all for my post on shi hi she Re-Logged a total of 3 times and that's exploiting period, this could have been handled within RP (I think Glorin tried to but You jus Pk-ed him) and You guys wanted to power game and the dice did not roll with You!!! Lol that's all on shi hi's post I Gotta say Rolflmao....

anyway im going to post on Thanos right after this even though his story is nothing the same as your is SHIHI .... Kind of sad isn't it? get your fallacies correct before posting.. anyway here goes in a second.... icon_arrow.gif
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: rest of that incedent ... Reply with quote

thanos, you keep saying "they" who are you refering to? me you and shihi were the only ones inside fighting the render dark lord glorin wasent there he was at the entrance waiting because the portal had closed after he respawned and didnt get there in time...
anyway u said u were out of spells? then how come you had chain lightnings and wails of the banshees? sorry but your story doesent hold up... anyway im blowing you guys away because all you are is rushers for that treasure and thats about it but if you go and want to team up with conrad or whoever that still has nothing to do with this thing, i even used to team up to help peeps just to let them get the treasure but that was a time past, anyway sorry but ur story just doesent stand up under scrutinization ;0
im done argueing with u idiots
laters.... see you in game... no grudges i hope... heh...
(note my sucky caps even! i make so many screw ups it dont matter and i dont think anyone cares! lol)whatever...
zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fact that u phase thru the wall was an act of cheating, for that u should be killed on sight in the emerald caves icon_biggrin.gif

how come u ppl cant survive a few blast of horrid?
its not like the render lord deals alot of damage...a greater belt of brawler is more than euff to protect ya from his 10-20 damages
sethiroth64
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanos

first of i dont want to argue anymore so this is my last coment
when i say they i didnt know if there was anyone else there i didnt know who all was there i didnt have truseeing on so how did i know somone wasent invis i it does make sence if u think about it im just a shiity typist
and my words dot alway come out right i stoped paying atention in school afthe the 3rd grade cus after that its all mind warping bullshit

but yes i do have a ged so counts for somthin
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL THANOS, If you went to at least grade school you would have learned how to read and THUS you would have read that I was NOT INVISIBLE When I was fighting the renders! Invisibility wears off when you make an attack and believe you me, I was attacking like mad... and besides the only invisible peep in there was florina so it dont really matter does it??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

LOL

Blown Away Thanos!
=D

Later!

*Casts Power Word: '1 0\/\/|\|z j00' at Thanos*: Stuns Thanos for 50d6 Years as He tries and understand what the hell I just said.
W00t

and about that GED did you buy it as a novelty at a shop or just made one up so you can say your smart? lol =P
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: Ok then... Reply with quote

Ok then... I just read everything through this post, yes all of it, well I skimmed alot of Jon's because it was maddeningly structured and made my head hurt and alot of it was just plain incomprehensible. Obviously people have been exploiting emerald big time once they figured out al lthe tricks to it and some people are always going to. My head kinda h8urts from reading all that stuff so I don't wanna even try to give my opinion of who was in the wrong or whatnot, but I will say one thing: If you think exploiting the emerald caves is really worth the money and items, be prepared to accept the consequences. If enough word of mouth gets to the admins and mods about this sort of thing with your name involved, you're gonna be facing some jail-time in-game at the very least. So just wise up and try to play fair, come on guys lets just keep the game fun for everyone!

P. S. KILL THE DIVINE RENDER! I can't even begin to count the times that power looters rush the twins and lure off the arcane one to kill ONLY him. Don't do this! At the very least kill the divine one later, after you've got the loot so that respawn will happen as it should, its just bad roleplay to cheat the quest like this anyway. I've already suggested that water be put between the twins room and the dark lord's to stop wall pushing and that an item be added to the divine render also required to open the portal, but until that happens, if it does, just be aware of the other people trying to play and have fun themselves, that's all.

Dam my messages always get so long-winded even when I start them off thinking I'll make em short...Ah well hopefully its a little more coherent than Jon's icon_smile.gif No offense intended buddy but those last few posts would have made more sense to me high lol.

Scorp57 (Brant Lannemen)
Shihi
Master

XP
 9%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this would be over, well...

Quote:
first off Shihi you never raised Glorin he Re-Spawned.

I arrived in the cave and rezzed him.
Quote:
Second you said Thanos was battling the renders then you say the same thing about me.... ?

I stood in the middle of the group fighting and asked for invite.
Quote:
simply were watching us invisibly

Isnt this normal, that you first look whats going on and than do some action? I looked, asked and than I lured the render away which was lucky.
Quote:
never asked for a invite or anything you simply were watching us invisibly

Wrong.
Quote:
(they have true seeing)

Oh really?
Quote:
I was fighting them and was using Wilting an if you were standing next waiting to steal the book good for me hitting You with it ASS.

So this was also a PK attempt. I thought that it was chance that you casted the wiltings near me.
Quote:
...You never even battled the renders at all...You steal the kills...when I find You and Thanos battling the render which dies quickly

You should get your facts straight.
Quote:
You guys go and rush to the alter *snip*

Arcane went down we go invis, go to the altar (I cant remember if the door was gone or not), rest there. Thanos buffs up before entering the room of the lord.
If this is your definition of "rush" so may it be.
Also no mentioning of me trying to invite you. Yeah whatever...
Quote:
then Shihi Re-logged just as I killed the render and then I got the key ran off and got the loot then ran to the door while You healed Thanos

The sequence was: You killed us, took key and loot and went away and THAN I relogged.
Quote:
Florina(Shihi) was doing nothing at all and died standing off to the side when Glorin blinded You and I blasted You to pieces

Yeah, I really believed at start that this was some kind of misunderstanding. What an idiot I was.

This is my last post on this thread.
Its hard to understand what youre typing (same goes to Thanos posts), I also get the impression that you have some other problems.

Anyway, if you hadnt mention it, I never would have replied. IMHO its too unimportant. But if someone is blatantly lying I WILL correct it.

Shihi[/code]
Glorin
PostTue 11/12/02 7:45pm
i dont knwo how im involved in this really, all i did was cast word of faith once and then died later lol.  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: idiot Reply with quote

You never raised glorin at all he can verify that...heh..

too bad you never asked for an invite (wrong you never asked, simply stood around waiting to steal the book)

first off if your going to watch then don't stand around invisibly it makes peeps think your going to try and be either PK or thief.

No I am not wrong.

Yes they have true seeing you should really try examining the renders some time and look at their char sheet!
IT SAYS NEAR THE BOTTOM (TRUE SEEING) idiot.

not a PK attempt insofar as you standing right close enough for my wiltings to hit you, THIEF.

My facts are straight for those that have any knowledge on how to read.
you should really learn how to read posts even if they are long, im very disappointed that people don't bother to read long posts even though they could easily do it. it would solve a lot of problems created here if someone actually read my posts.

correct you kill the arcane render and take the book then rush to the alter after going invisible.
and no you never sent me an invite at all if you did it failed because I was teamed with glorin, if you wanted me to join you, YOU should have said something to me asking me to leave my party and join, AGAIN nothing was said.

the sequence was: the render was badly wounded near his death heal cycle when I started blasting him with horrid wiltings and it was too bad you guys were standing near him at the time, yes I TRIED TO PK you when he was near death and when you both fell very quickly I killed the render shortly after got the key went and grabbed the loot and BEFORE I even opened the chest you had healed thanos.
Point is: you exploited the relog bug, period INTENTIONALLY.

its your own damn fault if you see a fight coming and stand right next to the war, don't complain when you die. idiot.

good riddance you cant even come up with a decent fight back against my professional posts and truth, sad really well I am glad your done and never going to post again because you know your done arguing because YOU CANNOT EVEN GET IT RIGHT on your lying stories.

its not hard at all to read my posts if you just read them... any 12 year old should be able to understand the incredibly easy format I wrote it in with proper caps even! (miracle!) but it seems you are too damn lazy to read, so that's your fault.

wrong im going to write about it as its called the rants section and you should rant here and insult other people that's why foozbane made it here to have fun insulting people and cursing them out =D
so I am following the rules of the rant section guidelines that's all.

and if someone is blatantly lying it is YOU! nuff said loser...
Ogt
PostFri 11/22/02 6:17pm
THANOS IS A MAN OF GOOD REPUTATION HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: