DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Should Skip_williams and Rellik_Cainam be banned i think so
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
sethiroth64
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Should Skip_williams and Rellik_Cainam be banned i think so Reply with quote

Thanos/Sleepy

Skip_williams and Rellik_cainam i feel should be banned four continually murdering serval people after being warned several times i and a lot of outher players fell they are being verry disruptive and shold be banned if you think these 2 people should be banned the support me on this
thank you enuff said for now
View users profile Send private message
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur funny... its not against the rules to kill people nor to steal the emerald treasure from someone

anyway...

i stole the emerald tome from Chains, and ran away, then i see her in town and she puts me in eleriina jail and tells me that this was the last thing i would hear from her and that i should be banned in her opinion.. so im just sitting to rot for something that i did in a lawless area...

(on a aside note, now she lef t and im still in jail wanting to be set free... unless it crashes some time soon)

(on another side note, i my game crashed so i reloged with another one of my chars and talked to her, she said that i wasnt jailed for stealing her book, but she didnt bother to tell me why i got jailed either...)

(now im finally free, and i know why she jailed me, but it was a no good reason...someone should have a talk to her)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everyone got banned for using others in order to get the emerald gear, there would be no Drudley, no Skip, no Griff, no Falkhor, no Roido, no Glorin......... I've probably missed out a lot of others too. It's evil role-play, so if you can't deal with it there are plenty of action servers out there.

Griff
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think that was the reason of that they should get banned.
Would be nice if Sethiroth64 could explain just WHAT happened.
That way we could discuss it better. Because as for now, I have nothing to say.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostSat 11/30/02 4:15pm
oh great now we're gunna have huge posts from Skip telling what happened again *sigh* lol  Reply with quote

Nefiorim
PostSat 11/30/02 9:00pm
Doubt they should be banned.. but I have not seen any specific details yet.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really glorin, i dont have to even post anything on this, they dont ban people because someone asks them to on the forums, i have pretty much learned to ignore fools that say something like

"im going to have you banned and stripped of all your items you asshole!!!"
i wont even bother saying anything except that me and drud owned pretty much alotta ass on that thing

grok, stoner, that other little dwarf and a female cleric along with siara deathqueen were cheated outta the treasure hehe... sucks for them they were murderer and their loot stolen, poor bastards...
its called rp, me and drudley followed you and waited for you to activate the portal then we rushed in before you did and pretty much got ya nanana... that would have been a chaotic evil act heh..well at least i think so, either way galldang it i posted more than i wanted to already

needless to say they are simple whining bitches who should be playing on an action server and not an RP server if they cant take the heat from RP, if someone kills me fair and square within the bounds of RP and actually beats me, good for him/her, i wont come back for revenge and continually try to kill them... i leave em alone and grat them for RPing correctely (ooc of course) and we happily go our ways, with them having a bright smile and feeling good, then they meet an angry group of sorcerers and asssassins later on hehe

later
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one point on this since it's been set forth as a chaotic evil action ... I remember you telling me at one point, Jon, that Skip was Lawful Neutral, no? Not trying to be an ass about it as I certainly don't know all the facts but if its going to be justified as an action within an alignment, it would seem to be that LN is about as nearly opposite from CE as you can get other than LG.
Brycy K1D
Mortal

XP
EXP: 8 / 8 EXP: 8 / 8 EXP: 8 / 8
 100%
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Yes i believe we can get enuff evidence to back this up Reply with quote

Dgk

I was on my char Buppi Blimfest. I was in sylvandale just running around minding my own business. I was like 5 feet from glorin/SKip/Some other lady char (which was drudly). Anyway, drudly asks me to stop so i move like 1 foot closer and run around in circles then they kill me. death magic boom no reason. Good ole glorin laughs rudely, then i tell him i was bard wetten. He goes quote "Oh sorry bard, i thought u were ape". Obviously he thought it would be okay if i was ape. Anyway he says sorry which i appreciate and gives me 10k. Then SKip comes over and kills me again. And then Drudly says quote" It was illegal lol but that should teach you stupid halfling". So i say Glorin do not be here when i get back. I go to sylvandale on dgk to set things straight, when i come out of the doors im afk for a sec. then i come back im dead. So if its fair to kill people for no reason SWEET let it rip and how bout everyone goes and kills people when there afk, running around minding there own business? That is really cool. So please if someone will address on what is right and wrong i will gladly appreciate it. ANd i have also heard some other stuff about these 2 characters. Thanks.
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows wrote:
Just one point on this since it's been set forth as a chaotic evil action ... I remember you telling me at one point, Jon, that Skip was Lawful Neutral, no? Not trying to be an ass about it as I certainly don't know all the facts but if its going to be justified as an action within an alignment, it would seem to be that LN is about as nearly opposite from CE as you can get other than LG.

yes skip is lawful neutral because i thought you changed him that way, but maybe i was wrong i dont know i usually keep my chars true neutral and let my actions decide themselves in game, this is what the main man wanted it like, and eventually it will be just like that, aka shop in jeshan changes alignment 1 point toward evil, soon ALL of the conversations will be like that so if you wanted to do a chaotic evil act and be restricted from being that because you chose true neutral at char creation there is no way you could do it without being that alignment so i dont really know what to say, i cant change my alignment to chaotic evil to play one of them and there is no way i can then be good and help people the next (which ill never do if im chaotic evil, unless i stand for somthing to get, like most of the treasure hehe) its just not possible to do fast enough, and since we cant RP it right for alignments im just going to play the alignment via how i play my char, besides IC you dont know someones alignment... so basically i could simply say im chaotic evil OOC and you would never know otherwise emot-yum.gif

anyways i wanted to play chaotic evil one day and i dont want to make a new char sorcerer to do it...
so i dunno maybe im at fault but i havent seen anything in the rules if you want to "RP" a certain alignment...

but i just wanted to do a chaotic and an evil act that day so i did icon_smile.gif

later
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Yes i believe we can get enuff evidence to back this up Reply with quote

Brycy K1D wrote:
Dgk

I was on my char Buppi Blimfest. I was in sylvandale just running around minding my own business. I was like 5 feet from glorin/SKip/Some other lady char (which was drudly). Anyway, drudly asks me to stop so i move like 1 foot closer and run around in circles then they kill me. death magic boom no reason. Good ole glorin laughs rudely, then i tell him i was bard wetten. He goes quote "Oh sorry bard, i thought u were ape". Obviously he thought it would be okay if i was ape. Anyway he says sorry which i appreciate and gives me 10k. Then SKip comes over and kills me again. And then Drudly says quote" It was illegal lol but that should teach you stupid halfling". So i say Glorin do not be here when i get back. I go to sylvandale on dgk to set things straight, when i come out of the doors im afk for a sec. then i come back im dead. So if its fair to kill people for no reason SWEET let it rip and how bout everyone goes and kills people when there afk, running around minding there own business? That is really cool. So please if someone will address on what is right and wrong i will gladly appreciate it. ANd i have also heard some other stuff about these 2 characters. Thanks.

wrong we were standing around chatting when you came in with buppi.

drudley glorin and skip were all there, drudley was not playing a female char at that time, it was zedium cystain... she was listening to us...

and no when drudley asked you to stop was because you were spamming with annoying voice macro's and running in circles constantly\
when glorin casted a blade barrier and you ran through it intentionally to kill yourself
and ape and glorin are another matter entirely, if glorin kills one of apes new chars its his damn buisness because they are friends for a long time...

the reason i got annoyed at you was because after glorin raised you you started doing the same annoying crap again with voice macro's, these are SO damn annoying even the DM killed me once for using it over and over (which i deserved entirely no doubt lol) and i simply hit you with a finger of death which killed you.. and you still used the damned voice marco's
drudley never even paid you much attention that to tell you to stop spamming.

THEN YOU FREAKING CHANGED TO YOUR HIGH ASS LEVEL DGK TO COME AND PK US AND THEN WHEN YOU STEP OUT THE DOOR IN A PVP AREA AND ARE AFK ME AND EVERYONE ELSE KILLED YOU, ASSHOLE dont switch chars for revenge
and dont say your going to come back and PK someone then go AFK ina PVP AREA fool.

you stand in the wrong.

dont talk smack you may regret it dearly later on...

later
Conrad Hollows
PostSun 12/01/02 12:34am
I never changed your alignment ... I don't know who did. :: shrugs ::  Reply with quote

Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, well If killing other charactors is legal rp then thats that.
Yes I was killed, and I don't see how they could have gotten before us then waited to attack, but oh well.
Am I gonna bitch and whine, no.
It's only treasure and a little gold, big deal. icon_confused.gif

The details don't matter, unless we have some kind of court to hear them.
Which I really don't want. They were jailed then releaced.
Am I gonna attack them if I see them again, I don't know. I feel that Grok would want to, but to start a war over one act, might be fun, but again I don't know.

I am new to Dyso and have enjoyed the good and bad, both are 'the spice of the game' and it makes it more fun, and sometimes frustrating.
Who wants to live in a safe and happy world, not me too boring.
Only thing I would like is a little villian monolog before the attack to set the tone, but heh that' just me.

Now I did attack one of the char's two times after his friend rased him, I expected more attacks, so I fought to defend my friends. I don't see that as wrong, any more then they don't see killing us in the first place was wrong. But as I say I am new to Dyso. I have read the ELUA and follow it's policys.

icon_confused.gif
Drudley
High Elder

XP
 73%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i was the only one being jailed, and it had nothing to o what Rellik did, had to do what ANOTHER of my chars did BEFORE the wipe (and not for breaking any EULA) so talk to chains about that
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sethiroth64
Mortal

XP
 0%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: bah Reply with quote

Thanos

Anyway..... people have been saying they are getting out hand and that thehy should be banned by now so i was asking if there is anyone else that thinks they should

My run in with him was in emerald caves ofcorse...i was in there with a few people and im saying people cus i dot remember their names i dont usually travel with them probly new to dyso i dont know i just partied with them and Skip and his buddie came in and blasted away everyone in there but me i kill his friend and I am raising the people who keep getting killed then they go after his buddy and my true seeing was gone and ran away and used ts rested several times in my nearly killing him each time he finally kills me and the everyone starts sayin they should be banned i think that if ogt can be banned for shouting and escaping jail then why cant the people that reletlessly repetedly kill people people
sethiroth64
Mortal

XP
 0%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: bah Reply with quote

Thanos

Anyway..... people have been saying they are getting out hand and that thehy should be banned by now so i was asking if there is anyone else that thinks they should

My run in with him was in emerald caves ofcorse...i was in there with a few people and im saying people cus i dot remember their names i dont usually travel with them probly new to dyso i dont know i just partied with them and Skip and his buddie came in and blasted away everyone in there but me i kill his friend and I am raising the people who keep getting killed then they go after his buddy and my true seeing was gone and ran away and used ts rested several times in my nearly killing him each time he finally kills me and the everyone starts sayin they should be banned i think that if ogt can be banned for shouting and escaping jail then why cant the people that reletlessly repetedly kill people people
Drudley
High Elder

XP
 73%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because:

1. because you did the exact same thing (at least 2 or 3 of the people there)

2. its not breaking any EULA (as ogt did)

3. why should we NOT kill the peple that got rezzed?
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not hard to kill a mage icon_biggrin.gif

i dont what the fuss is about....if ppl want to go around pking ppl...let them
this is an excellent chance for u to prove yrself
its easy killing Render Lords or Gloth Sentries
the real test is when a lvl 20 mage with all his/her buffs and cast a timestop and starts blasting ya with horrids

dont make a fuss...let the experiences make u all the more wiser
Drudley
PostSun 12/01/02 2:42pm
good view  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just find it irritating to have to heard ppl fuss abt getting pked...the ONLY reason u got pked was coz u werent smart euff to run away OR that u stood yr ground and fought but just wasnt good euff
Glorin
PostSun 12/01/02 5:13pm
Zak i think u shuld face Rellik sometime *chuckles*  Reply with quote

zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha...i did
but with 3 others
he waited for us to use our tome to enter the render lord area

we killed him with relative ease icon_biggrin.gif
even thought it was 4 on 1
ah well...i felt bad abt it
Drudley
PostSun 12/01/02 7:48pm
Well, i did manage to kill all of you at least once, except artemis... damn him  Reply with quote

sethiroth64
Mortal

XP
 0%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: bah Reply with quote

Thanos

Well dont get me wrong i dont mind if somone kills me once in a wile just cus their board or whateaver thats fine would be pretty boring if noone ever killed me but that isns the only time skip has killed me it seems that every time i see skip in a (party) pvp aera he attacks me and when pepetely done it gets kinda anouying anouther time i was lvl 12 with sleepy this was copuple days agao and he killed flint and i just as we were finishing of the arcane and then he stole the book and there have been outher acasions where im just mindin my own business and he attacks me i dont know what his problem is with me is but i was trying to see how many people were haveing these knd of problems with him noobs or not and if he is being liek this to lots of ppl then he should be banned or maby hes just got some kind of grudge against me i dont know thats what im trying to find out
zak_fel
Hero

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha...ive been telling those guys to get higher fort saves icon_biggrin.gif

for guys who want to be able survive death spells like Wail of the Banshee or Implosion, u must have at least 29 fortitude saves icon_biggrin.gif
Ogt
PostMon 12/02/02 1:30am
i would make thata 31  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostMon 12/02/02 2:48pm
34 vs a good implosion  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostMon 12/02/02 3:43pm
my implosions are 24 with 33 wisdom, how can this be! bah why do i suck so bad...  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bah Reply with quote

sethiroth64 wrote:
Thanos

Well dont get me wrong i dont mind if somone kills me once in a wile just cus their board or whateaver thats fine would be pretty boring if noone ever killed me but that isns the only time skip has killed me it seems that every time i see skip in a (party) pvp aera he attacks me and when pepetely done it gets kinda anouying anouther time i was lvl 12 with sleepy this was copuple days agao and he killed flint and i just as we were finishing of the arcane and then he stole the book and there have been outher acasions where im just mindin my own business and he attacks me i dont know what his problem is with me is but i was trying to see how many people were haveing these knd of problems with him noobs or not and if he is being liek this to lots of ppl then he should be banned or maby hes just got some kind of grudge against me i dont know thats what im trying to find out

bzzt, wrong.

I hired Artemis Entreri to kill Flint -Iron Fist- just to see if he could do it, I was going to pay entreri 100k for the skull of flint, but he soon found out that flint was a level 20 pimped out tank lol, i mostly did it for kicks but when he failed the second time cause he told me flint was with you i got irratated.. anyway it would have been just fine until artemis said "ill pay you 100k if you kill him for me, the bastard" and of course i thought it over for a moment and i agreed, artemis then scouted out your guys location and told me to hurry as you were then resting at the render.... so i started buffing invis, until they pulled out a gay little book of true seeing and spoted me, and i started opening fire on both of you, and horrible killed you.... hehe.. was mucho fun... i got paid 40k on skip and a while later 60k on angel! it was worth it... artemis had a good laugh and said something like "boy, im glad ur on my side" hehe... man you people cant seperate RP from OOC... i carried out an assassination nothing more nothing less, but its not a big deal, death does not mean much in dyso, and even at level 20 you only lose 400 exp (which is nothing at all, even for a level 12, which is actually lower anyway) and a max of 10k gold if you have 1 million.... (which kinda hurts but is nothing serious) so lighten up and enjoy the game, come back for revenge and get even if you want, i fully welcome you to icon_wink.gif

and this shouldnt have been made a big deal out of one, but thats kiddies for you when they get pked and dont like it...

coldly, Jon.
just what happend to you hehe, stop gripeing and complaining.
|
|
|
|
|
\/
laz
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39
 66%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon I think you summed up your whole problem right here about why you don't role play:

Jon316"yes skip is lawful neutral because i thought you changed him that way, but maybe i was wrong i dont know i usually keep my chars true neutral and let my actions decide themselves in game, this is what the main man wanted it like, and eventually it will be just like that, aka shop in jeshan changes alignment 1 point toward evil, soon ALL of the conversations will be like that so if you wanted to do a chaotic evil act and be restricted from being that because you chose true neutral at char creation there is no way you could do it without being that alignment so i dont really know what to say, i cant change my alignment to chaotic evil to play one of them and there is no way i can then be good and help people the next (which ill never do if im chaotic evil, unless i stand for somthing to get, like most of the treasure hehe) its just not possible to do fast enough, and since we cant RP it right for alignments im just going to play the alignment via how i play my char, besides IC you dont know someones alignment... so basically i could simply say im chaotic evil OOC and you would never know otherwise "

Basically this means, I can't do as I want so I ignore alignment and good role playing. If you want to help people build a character to do that with the alignemnt that does that. You want steal and kill, then have a character for that. But you can't have it both ways and be a good RP'er.

Who Me?

Last edited by laz on Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: